Zinio, the world's largest newsstand, offers full color, interactive digital magazines for your enjoyment. Browse from DPL's collection of popular titles with no holds, no checkout periods, and no limit to the number of magazines you can download.
- Easy browsing — Browse the library's collection of titles, one at a time, search for your favorite magazines by title or use the convenient category feature to find new magazines which meet your interests.
- Current Issues — The latest issues are released simultaneously with the print edition and are ready for immediate checkout as soon as copies hit the newsstand.
- Back Issues – Miss the last issue? You can easily browse the magazine detail page to find the previous issue you need to check out .
- Manage your collection — Check out the magazines you want in your computer/tablet browser, and stream the magazine instantly on your computer (both PC and Mac) browser or access the checked out magazines on a portable media device for download/offline reading. (Note: viewing options, including the ability to download or view the content while online, may differ based on the device and/or magazine publisher).
- No limit — Check out as many issues as you want and keep them in your account as long as you wish.
Instructions to Start You Zinio Account:
1. Go to www.rbdigital.com/defianceoh/service/zinio/landing.
2. Click on "Create New Account" in upper right hand corner.
3. Enter your library card number.
3. Fill in the required information. Click "Create Account" button.
Want more information on Zinio features and tips? Visit our Zinio User's Guide.