Guidelines for Posting a Genealogy Question
- Please be specific about the people and places you are searching for when writing to library staff.
- Include exact dates and locations when possible. (Or at least approximate dates and locations)
- Please do not post a query such as "Send me everything you have on the Graham family."
- Please keep in mind that library staff are limited to 1/2 hour of research time per request.
- We can send up to five photocopies to your home mailing address at no charge.
- Do not send money for copies, unless instructed to do so.