Adults (18 or older) and Young Adults (ages 13-17) (you must have one of two options below)
- Must be current library card holder
- Must present current picture ID such as valid driver’s license or passport
Youth (through age 12)
- Must be current library card holder with signed parental permission to use Internet
- If 9 years/third grader or younger, parent or guardian must sit with youth during Internet session.
Library Computer Use:
- Available during hours the library is open. Computers are turned off fifteen minutes before library closing.
- Reserve a computer using PC Reservations with Library Card Barcode and PIN or Guest Pass.
- Library card must be free of fines or other charges.
- Use of the library computers is on a first come first served basis.
- Main Library - Using PC Reservations, the user will automatically be assigned 60 minutes. Computer time use will not exceed 2 hours daily.
- Public access to the internet on library computers is filtered. The filter will be removed for adults for a session upon request to a Staff member and may be removed for minors under age 18 as prescribed by CIPA (Children’s Internet Protection Act.)
- Printing is available for a fee.
- Uploading or downloading from a storage device is restricted. Please ask for assistance.
Internet Use Restrictions and Loss of Privileges:
- Library computers may not be used for commercial or profit making purposes or for any prohibited or illegal use that constitutes a violation of local, state, or federal law.
- Misuse of the library computers or accessing illegal or inappropriate materials may result in temporary and/or permanent suspension of privileges.
Limited staff assistance is available. Check out our Computer Classes.